Aldo De Giovanni:
“after years of working behind the scenes I decided to put myself in first person founding Aero Motorcycles, that is not a common company, but rather an outsourced design consultant team capable of interfacing with individuals and businesses to display and implement innovative motorcycles. My main focus is to look beyond the present and leave the emotions to the task of shaping the forms and to imagine the functions. This is why in my projects I try to combine the manual skills of drawing and modeling with the technology of rendering, 3d printing and robotics work.”
ITALIAN ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLES,
HANDMADE WITH TRADITION FOR THE FUTURE
The Aero Motorcycles has come true, after nearly a year of work the new E-Racer was presented at EICMA in Milan at the end of 2016. The bike is the result of intensive partnerships with some of the most incredible and enthusiastic craftsmen and Italian companies. First of all Tacita motor, manufacturer of the T-Race, the first electric motorcycle to have participated in a desert rally that gave birth and body to this special.
To better meet the needs of our customers we have developed two E-Racer base models. The Tender Line is specifically designed for marine use and the full carbon Dark Side Line for urban thrill seekers .
THE TENDER LINE
Thanks to the IP68 water resistance specifications, the Aero Tender Line is naturally suitable for use on yacht. This motorcycle has been designed for moving inland from the port, an ideal companion for fast transport of people and stuff, or more simply, to reach the nearest yacht club for a drink. The Motorcycle is delivered with single lifting point stripes and 4 hooks to easily load the bike on the boat.
THE DARK SIDE
If you find yourself at night, riding silently when emotions chase dreams and the city lights slide like thoughts, this is your bike.
All the Dark Side E-Racer are equipped with the 55kw inductive engine and the matte painting is accompanied to the pure carbon fiber finishing. The saddle is hand-sewn with black Alcantara™. Thanks to an electrolytic treatment of color anodization you can personalize all metal parts like the chassis and the engine.
- Electric asynchronous three-phase induction, aluminum body, machined from solid
- 3 mappings: Eco – Urban – Boost
- Cooling system: Liquid-type with circuits for motor and controller
- Transmission: 5-speed gearbox with hydraulic clutch
- Battery: 7 kWh (14 kWh with back packs) Li-po lythium polymer.
- Battery life: Up to 4000 cycles to 80% initial capacity
- Regenerative brake: 2 maps to choose, Hard or Smooth
- Frame Split crome-molybdenum single-beam
- Front suspension: fully adjustable Ø48 mm upside-down Öhlins TTX pressurized nitrogen hydraulic fork
- Rear suspension: fully adjustable Öhlins pressurized nitrogen unit with hydraulic spring preload
- Wheels: front 3.5 x 17” 120/70-17 – Rear 4.25 x 17” 160/60-17
- Brakes: front Brembo radially mounted 4 pistons calipers CLF watercut Wave® floating disc, Ø320 mm – Rear 220 mm CLF watercut Wave® disc
- Body: Kevlar and carbon fiber, 3d printed nylon, Eco leather and Alcantara® Seat with tailored seams
- Weight: 352 Lbs – 160 Kg
- Approved for passenger
- Max power 55 kW – 74 hp
- Max torque 120 Nm
- Max rpm 9000
- Max speed 110Mph – 177 Km/h
- Charging time: 35 min to full charge on public high-power stations – 1 h 30 min to full charge with domesic plugs with onboard 3Kw charger
- Range: Approx. 80Km riding fast. Reserve power function automatically activated at 20% of remaining charge, reducing performance to reach the nearest charging point.
Source & pictures: Aero Motorcycles