The numbered edition of the electric superbike has carbon fibre fairings and a special shape featuring elements made with 3D printing technology and Windform® materials, specially covered with a ceramic finish by English company Zircotec.
Luxury and high-tech are brought together in the Ego 45: numbered series, top of the line components, unique performance in its kind, machining and design elements borrowed from the aerospace industry or major international motorsports, like Formula 1.
Ego45 – Unconventional Luxury: the superbike masterpiece you have been waiting for.
The exclusive Ego45 will be available as a numbered edition to special order (a maximum of 45 will be built).
Factory pick up
You can request delivery at the Energica and CRP factory and even enjoy a guided tour to explore the engineering excellence that is behind the Ego45.
You may only enter the CRP factory after signing an obligatory NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement), due to the maximum confidentiality demanded in the markets where the HQ operates.
During the guided tour, you will be shown how the Ego 45 is built step by step: from the parts made using 3D printing to the luxury finishes made with high performance materials, and the final assembly. CRP Group has a long tradition of excellence Made in Italy applied to the world of aerospace, Formula 1 and motorsport. Our experts will guide you through the specialist departments for you to discover the passion for racing that was the starting point for the Energica brand.
The guided tour lasts one hour and can be in English, on request. You must check beforehand if places on a tour are still available. Energica reserves the right to change, modify or cancel a tour without notice.
After discovering the secrets of professional 3D printing and seeing for yourself the exclusive technology used by Energica, you will receive the keys to your luxury electric superbike.
Your electric superbike Ego45 will be numbered, and will be delivered together with an exclusive “Olmo” watch by Lowell, made entirely out of wood and also numbered, just like your eco-friendly superbike.
All you have to do is to jump on your dream bike and experience a 195 Nm adrenaline rush, in a unique and emotional driving experience.
Ego45, the symbol of unconventional luxury.
Feel free to contact Energica’s Customer Service for any information on Energica, Energica Ego, the numbered Ego 45 series or the terms and cost of delivery direct at the factory.
According to availability, you can ask for a full briefing by Energica’s Technical Director; you can even ask for a test drive, again subject to request, with the Technical Director on the roads of Italy’s Motor Valley around Modena. The same roads where the world’s most famous manufacturers like Ferrari, Pagani, Maserati and Ducati run their own road tests.
It’s available, upon request, an exclusive range of customizations to make your Energica Ego45 even more exclusive. Read further on Special Customization. Energica Ego45, Tailor-made for you.
Type: Permanent Magnet AC, Oil Cooled
- Max speed: Limited at 240 km/h
- Torque: 195 Nm from 0 to 4700 rpm
- Riding modes:
– 4 Riding Modes: Standard, Eco, Rain, Sport
– 4 Regenerative Maps: Low, Medium, High, Off
- Park assistant: Back and Forth (1.74 mph Max Speed)
- Capacity: 11.7 kWh
- Life: 1200 Cycles @ 80% Capacity (100% DOD)
- Warranty: 3 years / 50.000 km
- Recharge: 3.5 h (0-100% Soc) Mode 2 or 3 Charge, 30 min (0-85% Soc) Mode 4 Dc Fast Charge
- Front wheel: OZ Forged Aluminum 3.5” x 17”
- Rear wheel: OZ Forged Aluminum 5.5” x 17”
- Front tyre: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa
- Rear tyre: 180/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa
- Frame: Steel Tubular Trellis
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum
- Front suspension: Öhlins FGRT Ø43 mm with NIX 30 Cartridge, Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping, Spring Preload
- Rear mono: Öhlins, Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping, Spring Preload
- Chain: (16/44) 525 O-Ring Chain
- ABS: Bosch Switchable
- Front brake: Brembo, Double Floating Discs, Ø330 mm, 4 Pistons Radial Calipers, 5 mm thick
- Rear brake: Brembo, Single Disc, Ø240 mm, 2 Piston Caliper, 5 mm thick
Vehicle control unit
A Vehicle Control Unit implementing a multi-map adaptive energy and power management algorithm manages the vehicle. It constantly monitors batteries, even in key off position
- 4.3” Wqvga 480×272 TFT Color Display with internal memory for datalogging, integrated GPS receiver and Bluetooth communication 16.7 ml colors
- 9 Warning Lights
- 6 + 6 Current Consumption Lights
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Real Time Clock
- GPS 10Hz
Short Range Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy
Onboard, [110-220]V [50-60]Hz, 3 kW. Conforms to Standards SAE J1772 and IEC 62196-2 with pilot signal for charging station interface LPR (Long Period Rest) Function.
Allows the maintenance and automatic balancing of the batteries during long period of non use.
- Matte Black
- Lunar White
Carbon Fiber* and parts made by F1 3D printed WINDFORM®** materials, with ZIRCOTEC™*** ceramic and metallic coatings
- Seat height: 795 mm
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm
- Length: 2140 mm
- Height: 1220 mm
- Width: 870 mm
* All the parts made in Carbon Fiber are accurately manufactured by the best sector specialists. Each component mounted on the Ego45 is made from double layer Carbon fiber, three layers for specific reinforced parts, autoclaved.
** WINDFORM® is a unique composite material within the 3D Printing sector which allows the creation of perfectly functional parts for more multiple applications. Designed for F1.
*** ZIRCOTEC™ produces ultra high performance ceramic coatings specifically designed to resist to extreme environmental conditions. Designed for F1.
This data sheet is provided for reference only. Energica Motor Company reserves the right to substitute or change components.
Technical features under development may change or be implemented after vehicle purchasing with no additional costs.
Source & pictures: Energica Motor Company