Source: press release eROCKIT Systems GmbH | The eROCKIT is probably the most extraordinary electric motorcycle of today. You don’t control the speed with a throttle, but with pedals! It is intuitive and easy to use like a bicycle, but is as fast as a motorcycle. With a top speed of about 90 km/h (56 mph), the eROCKIT is even well suited for driving on the motorway. It is powered by an air-cooled permanent synchronous motor with a peak output of 16,000 watts. The driving experience is absolutely unique, almost indescribable and magical.
Manufactured near Germany’s capital Berlin the eROCKIT is made from high-quality components. The light motorcycle, which belongs to the category of 125cc motorcycles, impresses with its exceptional and award-winning design. The powerfully curved aluminum frame with swing arm and damping, various carbon applications, an air-sprung, customizable fork and a high-quality 6.6 kWh battery from the Swiss manufacturer ECOVOLTA make the eROCKIT a quality product “Made in Germany”.
The eROCKIT has many advantages for customers: you get excited about an ecological and sustainable driving experience, with a 120 km range ideal for all commuters. The eROCKIT is quiet, stress-free and healthy, because on this motorcycle you move with constant light pedaling with little resistance, without fatigue. Overtaking cars in city traffic is very easy, maneuvering, great agility and very good road holding also make this motorcycle special. As with many other electric vehicles, the eROCKIT is inexpensive to maintain and use less electricity.
The human hybrid
By the way: The fast eROCKIT driver on the German Autobahn is Sebastian “Satu” Kopke. The extreme stunt athlete from Brandenburg (Germany) has already set several world records in his career and is used to fast motorcycles as a passionate motorcyclist, founder of the legendary German stunt crew “Fast Division” and test driver for eROCKIT. Sebastian Kopke explains: “I have driven a decent number of bikes from Kawasaki to Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda. All models from 600cc to 1100cc. Everything was already there. But I have never experienced such a mixture of physical activity similar to cycling and this incredibly good acceleration. It’s doubling the fun!”
Video | eROCKIT on the German Autobahn:
Andreas Zurwehme – CEO: “eROCKIT Systems GmbH for sure is one of the hottest Investment opportunities within the sector of eMobility. Our vehicle brings a riding pleasure which impressed already Formula 1 racers and motorcycle champions as well. The market of electric two wheelers is booming and in countries such as India the gate is open for hundreds of millions of two wheelers to be electrified. Not only that eROCKIT is a producer but a technology provider as well. eROCKIT and its Human Hybrid technology will be seen in other fields and products in the coming future.
Therefore now is the time for investors to make the journey with us into a new world. Cleaner, greener and 100% sustainable. Talk to us!
Business Angels grant: The Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA / Germany) has issued a notice of eligibility to the Fund by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy for the financing of venture capital by private investors for start-up innovative companies. (European residential Angels and companies only)”
- Type: forced air cooled, highly efficient, brushless permanent magnet synchronous motor
- Transmission: clutch-free HTD Belt Drive
- Peak power: 16 kW / 22 HP
- Continuous power: 5 kW / 7 HP
- Type: 52 Volt Lithium Ion Battery
- Capacity: 6,6 kWh
- Charger: external Plug-In-Charger, 230VAC Input voltage with CEE7/7 Plug
- Charging time: 20% -> 80% SOC: 3 hours, 0% -> 100% SOC: 5 hours
- Frame: aluminium frame
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm
- Steering head angle: 22,9°
- Trail: 89,6 mm
- Front suspension: adjustable 37mm Upside-Down-Fork
- Rear suspension: 203 mm shock absorber with adjustable preload
- Front brake: 300 mm disc brake, 4 piston radial mount caliper
- Rear brake: 220 mm disc brake, 2 piston caliper
- Front wheel: 1.85×17″aluminum 5-spoke wheel with 80/100-17 Heidenau K80 tyre
- Rear wheel: 2.50×17″aluminum 5-spoke wheel with 100/90-17 Heidenau K80 tyre
- Weight: 120 kg (265 lb)
- Top speed: 90 km/h (56 mph)
- Range: 120 km (75 mi), depending on payload, driving style, road surface, incline and climate