ETT Industries has recently launched a brand new electric bike rental scheme for couriers. £15 per day covers use of a high quality electric bike designed specifically for couriers. With no long contract sign-up, you pay for only what you use. Maintenance, accessories and support are all on ETT. Travel further and complete more deliveries per shift.
- High quality electric bike designed specifically for courier use.
- Free regular maintenance/service and support throughout your rental.
- Free battery swap.
- High quality integrated lock.
- Optional rear rack for carrying a delivery box.
- Electric pedal-assist bike. This means there is a rechargeable battery with a motor that assists you while pedalling.
- The battery is rechargeable using any standard mains power outlet. This can either be charged whilst on the bike, or the battery can be removed and charged separately.
- 80 – 120km range, depending on weather conditions and riding style.
- Comfortable, puncture protected tyres.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- The battery can be swapped for free at our ETT location to give you full charge without waiting to charge the battery.
- Legally classed the same as a standard pedal bike – no licence, registration plate or motor insurance required.
When you come to collect the bike, you will need to bring the following:
- Proof of working for a courier company (an email is fine)
- Proof of address (recent bank statement or utility bill)
- Photographic ID (Driving licence or passport)
- £250 deposit, payable in cash. This is fully refundable upon return of the bike in satisfactory condition
- Copy of debit/credit card. This will be kept securely, and destroyed once the bike is returned.
Want more information?