In August 2017 we published the first pictures from the LMX 161 Freeride MX Bike. LMX bikes was founded in 2014, as a collaboration between Adam Mercier and Lucas Suteau. Today, they present you their new offroad performance e-bike LMX 64H.
Adam: “We just launched the preorders for the new LMX 64H, our speed pedelec bike with 45km/h homologation. You can climb higher and easier than with a classic EMTB, with less effort in the climbs and extended rides in duration and distance. The pedaling torque sensor and the 3 assist modes make it possible to adapt your effort according to the terrain.”
A motorcycle when you need it
It is possible to use the LMX 64 as a motorcycle with the gas grip integrated in the handlebar grip, even without pedalling. Add some extra power at any time, to pass an obstacle !
A moped that is easy to carry | 45 Km/h approval
With the 50cc equivalent homologation, the LMX can also be used as a moped, to go to work or to simply wander around. With only 28 kg total weight, take it everywhere and in addition the registration is free in most EU country !
A second chain dedicated to the engine
The LMX 64 is equipped with a unique transmission system, featuring dual chains and freewheel dedicated, which allows to transmit the power with reliability. (LMX patented technology).
LMX 64H: 5x more power than a classic EMTB
With up to 2500W and 200 N.M peak, The LMX 64 is the most powerful speed bike in its class. The motor gets you up to 45 km/h without effort or even without pedaling at all, even in most extreme and steep terrain.
LMX 64H: the behavior of an MTB, the power in addition
High strength aluminum frame made in France, ultra-modern enduro geometry. Experience the behavior of an easy and playful mountain bike with 180 mm of travel, to tackle any terrain.
LMX 64H Specifications
- Electric Motorization: Synchronous Brushless
- Mechanical rated power: 1.5kw
- Maximum mechanical power: 2.5kw
- Max torque: 23 N.M at the motor shaft
- Max engine speed: 3000 rpm
- Engine transmission: 1 speed with dedicated freewheel
- Transmission ratio: 12-100T
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Battery: Li-ion exchangeable battery
- Rated voltage: 52V
- Max voltage: 58.8V
- Capacity: 857 Wh
- 100% charging time: 250 minutes
- Charging time 80%: 210 minutes
- Charger Voltage: 220v AC
- Charger power: 200W
- Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum, size L and M
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 31.8 / 22 mm 760 mm oversize
- Front suspension: SR suntour durolux Ø36 mm 180 mm
- Rear Suspension: DNM RCP2S with 2 posit. buffer
- Front / rear travel: 180 / 180mm
- Brakes F / R: TRP 203×2.3mm AV / AR
- Front / Rear Wheels: 35mm x 27.5 “, 35mm x 27.5”
- Front / Rear tires: 2.6 “x 27.5”; 2.6 “x 27.5”
- Chain: # 219 (karting)
- Head tube angle: 65 °
- Base: 1220 mm Size M / 1290 mm Size L “
- Ground clearance: 340 mm (pedal height)
- Seat height: Adjustable, telescopic seatpost optional
- Weight: 28 kg With battery pack, 23 kg without battery pack
- Range: 35 to 75km depening on terrain and mode. pending homologation tests