Every part of the OSET has been re-designed and updated to produce the ultimate ride. The brushless drive trains offer more power while providing a smoother, easier experience. Bigger batteries and greater efficiency mean longer rides, while the chassis is lightweight with improved geometry. The weight of the motors is shifted to the main frame for decreased weight. The air forks and rear air shocks are adjustable in seconds, as well as the all-new custom OSET tyres.
According to Ian Smith, CEO and founder of OSET: “Ten years ago, our bikes won most of the British Youth Championship events so that combustion bikes almost disappeared from the 50cc youth competition. Now, the TXP-24 could take over from 80cc petrol Trials bikes! We’ve provided an incredible game changer!”
The bike also caters for everybody – from absolute beginners to advanced riders – and its power, response, and speed can be regulated with push button technology by choosing from amongst 64 different settings according to who’s riding it.
- Double the power and increased torque provided by the all-new brushless motor.
- Intuitive and ultra-smooth power delivery from bespoke motor controller and software strategy.
- Latest technology lithium battery in a sealed unit provides up to 4 hours runtime in normal use and rapid recharge times from only 90 minutes to 90%.
- All-new optimised chassis with fully adjustable air suspension enables rapid personalisation for a range of riding abilities and sizes.
- TWO seat options – Trials & Xplore, so riders can develop skills across all environments