Source: website Fonzarelli – Australia | NKD is the stripped back dual-sport mini-moto with serious fun-factor. Agile handling and a lightweight, compact build, allows the rider to control the electrifying torque curve of the bike, making it perfect for cutting through the urban jungle.
NKD’s highly efficient mid-drive motor is a permanent magnet brushless format that produces 9.6 kW of instantaneous power and an explosive torque of 56 Nm. The electric dual-sport mini- motorcycle has a range of up to 120 kms and can produce 6000 RPM and a top speed of 100 km/h. Using a standard 240 W plug and a Panasonic Lithium-Ion 3.5 kWh inbuilt battery, it has an on-board charger and optional portable charger.
In the words of our founder “It’s for those who can appreciate power in a silent format, are keen to slice through city traffic and also see two wheels as the ticket to adventure – not just getting from A to B. Its performance makes it the perfect off-road toy. It’ll go from 100 km in 5 s. It’s just a lot of fun.”
- POWER: Electric, automatic transmission
- MAX RANGE Entry 60 KM / Special edition 120 KM
- MAX SPEED Entry 80 KM/H / Special edition 100 KM/H
- POWER: Panasonic PowerPack, compact & portable, 1.65 kWh. Special edition 3.5 kWh
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet, Brushless Mid Drive, Belt 9.6 kW, 56 Nm, 6000 RPM CHARGING: Portable Charger and optional onboard charging in EV Charge infrastructure
- BRAKING: Regenerative braking, front + rear hydraulic disc brakes. EBS: Adjustable lever position
- FORKS / SUSPENSION: Adjustable hydraulic telescopic fork. Mono Sport Shock, remote reservoir, adjustable
- SEAT CAPACITY: 2
- EMISSION STANDARD: Zero C02
Specifications determined by powertrain setup, load, speed, ride-style, terrain, temperature, etc.