LLC Snowbike, founded by Max Gnedov (Russia) has developed an electric lightweight snowmobile “Sniejik” for fun and different outdoor working conditions. In the meantime, they have realized their first sales in Russia and Max is looking now for partners outside Russia to organise serial production. LLC Snowbike is also preparing a crowdfunding campaign to order the snowmobile “Sniejik” for clients all over the globe.
Sniejik has 3 different models: Light, Basic and Pro. You’ll find the full specifications in this article. The common characteristics for thethree different versions are:
- Frame and structural units are made of aluminum
- Saddle with shock absorber
- Snow scooter can be disassembled into five large parts for easy transportation
- Caterpillar composite. Has inside composite rods, as well as reinforcement by threads
- In this version of the snow scooter battery and controller are placed on the frame. This allows the battery to be removed quickly and without tools within 30 seconds for charging
- Weight of the bike: 40-60 kg. It can be changed both in the large and in the smaller direction depending on accessories
- Front suspension stroke (if any): 50-100 mm
- Number of skis: 1 pc. Plastic frost-resistant plastic ski (snowmobile), home-made production with one metal skate in the center. Depending on the availability of suppliers can be used various modifications of skis
- Steps can be plastic and metal
- The accumulator lithium-ion
- Battery mount universal. The battery is inserted and removed within 30 seconds
- Available colours: black, red, orange, white, blue
The snowmobile is suitable for one person can be used on surfaces as snow, sand, gravel or swamp. It can be disassembled in 5 minutes and folded into the trunk of a car. With its only 45 kg weight, it can be lifted by one person and dragged over an obstacle if necessary. Very easy to use such as an electric scooter.
The battery charge is enough for at least 20 km and the distance can be increased by installing an additional battery. The monitor shows clearly the key characteristics: speed, mileage, charge, and voltage. You can use it in a park near your home for fun because the engine runs very quietly. It is possible to install additional equipment.