As the C1X production process progresses, the Super73 team is busy showcasing the modularity and customizable design of this electric motorcycle to riders who want their bike to match their lifestyle and needs. Recently, Eric VP Design of Super73 posted a video to Facebook showing 2 prototypes: “El Jefe Scrambler Dual Sport” and “Super Le Pew “Café” Super Sport”. These latest C1X variants demonstrate how personalization and customization are not only possible, they are essential in forming the SUPER73 identity as both a brand and a community.
The SUPER73 C1X bike appeals to both entry-level or experienced riders, with:
- Maximum city range of 240 km for Extended Range. 160 km for Standard Range.
- Weight: Development targets are a starting weight below 140 kilograms / 300lbs – still to be determined
- Regenerative braking
- Power levels: different legal classifications, European A1-A2+
- SUPER73’s new battery technology eclipses anything currently on the market, with the ability to fast charge from 10% to 80% in less than 15 minutes, regardless of battery size
- Compatible with existing EV Charging networks (charging protocol / charging connector dependent on global region)