Source: e-mailing SUPER73 – website Indian Motorcycle | Indian Motorcycle and SUPER73 have partnered to bring adventurers, fun-seekers and motorcyclists together with the eFTR Hooligan 1.2 electric bike. The eFTR Hooligan 1.2 combines a trusted electric powertrain from SUPER73 with moto-inspired styling from Indian Motorcycle. It’s designed for recreational sport use or urban transportation, no motorcycle license required.
The eFTR Hooligan 1.2 touts several premium features, including a durable aluminum chassis, 20 in. wheels, disc brakes, and an inverted front fork. Its 960-watt removable battery delivers more than 40 miles of range at 20 mph in throttle-only operation and more than 75 miles of range when using ECO pedal assist mode. In addition, Off-Road Mode delivers up to 2000 watts of power and throttle speeds above 28 mph. Riders can select from several ride modes via the SUPER73 mobile app.
This product is currently only available at Indian Motorcycle dealers in the US and at indianmotorcycle.com starting this spring 2022.
- Pedal Assist Max Speed: 28 mph
- Range: 75 miles
- Battery Capacity: 960 Wh
- Rated Power: 1200 W (1.2 kW)
- Ride Modes: Level 0 (no assist), Level 1 (Eco), Level 2 (Tour), Level 3 (Sport), Level 4 (Off-Road)
Starting at $3,999.99 US MSRP
Powered by SUPER73
- eFTR Hooligan 1.2 combines a trusted electric powertrain from SUPER73 with moto-inspired styling from Indian Motorcycle.
- Inverted front forks, mid-height handlebars, a LED headlight with an FTR-inspired wind deflector and more aggressive tires are just some of the elements that breathe moto DNA into the design.
- A custom seat, a gold chain, a relocated branded battery and deleted fenders are a few of the details that complete an authentic Indian Motorcycle look.
- Engineered for recreational sport use or urban transportation, no motorcycle license required.
- Ride modes range from 20 mph max speed with a 75 mile range when using ECO pedal assist mode to an Off-Road Mode that delivers up to 2,000 watts of power and throttle speeds above 28 mph.