Source: press release Ryvid | Ryvid has three exciting events lined up for October and they’re inviting motorcycle riders to come join in the fun. This lightweight electric motorbike appeals to riders who are both commuting and seeking out adventure.
- Barber Vintage Festival on October 6-8 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham
- Electrify Expo Miami on October 14-15 at Miami Dade Fairgrounds
- Micromobility America on October 19-20 at Craneway Pavilion in Richmond, CA
The Anthem project was developed, tested, and assembled in California within a year, with initial deliveries to customers beginning this month. This rapid timeline is due to a generous funding grant, which also enabled the company to open its Hawaiian Gardens office and San Bernardino factory.
Company co-founder, automotive designer and engineer Dong Tran explained, “Making sure Ryvid will be sustainable included everything from materials to assembly and finances. While the grant we received was a generous sum, the amount was relatively modest in terms of large-scale manufacturing. The money we requested was intended to cover production and get Ryvid to a place where we would be profitable and independent, without relying on future investments.”
The Ryvid Experiential Team will be setting up camp at three major mobility shows in October.
“We’re thrilled to confirm the Ryvid team will embark on a national tour in October, conducting demonstrations in three time zones. Our journey will commence in the east, specifically Birmingham, Alabama at The Barber Vintage Festival. We then proceed to Miami, Florida for Electrify Expo before returning to San Francisco, California to collaborate with Micromobility America. These three partnerships with diverse events in different states perfectly align with Ryvid goals and the Anthem’s capabilities,” Tran said.
Ryvid Anthem specifications
- Power System: 72V air-cooled brushless, DC motor, 4.3 kWh Lithium-Ion battery, removable, integrated 3.3kW charger
- Peak Torque: 53 ft-lb, 250 ft-lb at wheel with 4.7:1 gear ratio
- Drivetrain: clutchless Direct Drive transmission, 117T/25T Poly Chain and HTD carbon belt with 4.7:1 final drive, selectable reverse gear limited to 5mph
- Charging time: 110V – 0-80% in 2.3hr, 0-100% in 3.25hr. 220V or Level 2 adapter – 0-80% in 1.3hr, 0-100% in 1.85hr
- Range: 75+ miles (Eco Mode), 50+ miles (Sport Mode, without Regenerative Braking)
- Speed: 75+ mph
- Frame: lightweight, folded stainless steel, 12 lb, individually numbered
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV tires
- Brakes: four piston front caliper with 320mm rotor, twin-piston rear with 240mm rotor
- Suspension: Inverted, adjustable front forks, preload adjustable rear damper
- Weight: 313 lb with battery
- Carrying capacity: 330 lb
- Wheelbase: 52”
- Rake & Trail: 26 degrees, 6”
- Seat height: Electrically adjustable from 30-34”
- Rider display: 4.9” TFT display
- Colorways: Galactica Black, Rapid White, Carbon Grey, Atomic Gold
Ryvid is an electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer located in the high-growth field of electric Mobile Sports. Founded by motivated individuals, engineered by inventors, and designed by aerospace industry workers, Ryvid was organized with a mission to provide eco-friendlier and more enjoyable personal transportation. The brand’s name “Ryvid” is derived from the merging of rhythm and avid, which stands for motion and emotion, respectively – two aspects that define the experience of using our products.
One of the first offerings from Ryvid is the Ryvid Anthem, a lightweight electric sports bike with a smaller carbon footprint than competitors. This revolutionary electric machine is predicted to revolutionize urban commuting for future generations. All Ryvid items are made and assembled in the US. To learn more, visit ryvid.com.
The Ryvid Anthem can be reserved now for 2024 delivery at $8,995.
Previous post(s) about Ryvid: