At Lithium Cycles, our mission is to build high quality electric motorbikes that are fun and easy to ride, to provide excellent customer service and develop a sustainable business for our community of riders to thrive and connect in. At Lithium Cycles, our mission is to build high quality electric motorbikes that are fun and easy to ride, to provide excellent customer service and develop a sustainable business for our community of riders to thrive and connect in.
We designed our first Super 73 model in Spring of 2016. We love bikes and our goal was to design a new kind of electric bike with cutting edge technology while looking at the past for design inspiration. Motorcycles, mopeds and mini bikes of the 1970’s drew our attention as durable, fun and timeless.
Manufacturing: We not only have our design studio and R&D workshop, we also manufacture large production series of our bikes right in our factory in Southern California. Located in Orange County, we’ve got a 4000 square foot manufacturing space of our very own and are ready to crank out the Super 73, our electric bike inspired by the 70s.
We have been in business since 2011, designing and manufacturing industrial equipment and kick-scooters.
Super Smooth Ride and Comfort
The Super 73 was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus the ultra wide 4.25″ pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
Go Anywhere Range
The 2018 Super 73 comes with an industry leading 15.4 amp hour Panasonic powered battery, which gives you a range of 35 miles per charge depending on riding conditions. Range depends on rider weight, terrain, surface incline, weather conditions, etc.
Worry Free Recharging
You won’t need to wait long between rides. The Super 73 battery recharges from empty to a full charge in 3.5 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
Park and Ride Like a Bicycle
In most states, the Super 73 is considered an electric bicycle. So, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can. Plus, in most cases you won’t need a motorcycle license or special registration.
High Torque and Exciting Performance
The Super 73 is designed for acceleration and hill climbing torque. Powered by a high performance 1000 watt peak power electric hub motor and our custom engineered motor controller, the Super 73 is an absolute blast to ride!
Pedal Assist for Extended Range and Throttle Control
In pedal assist mode you can give the motor an extra boost by pedaling, which extends your range. You can select between 5 levels of pedal assist or turn it off to get some exercise. Also on those lazy days, you can simply use the throttle lever and ride without pedaling at all.
Extra features you can’t miss!
The Super 73 is not only about power, comfort and speed.
It also has:
– Cup Holder (can also hold a cell phone)
– USB outlet for charging your phone or other electronics
– Bottle Opener
– Rear light on battery pack
- Range: 35+ miles on a flat surface, or more with pedal assist
- Speed: 25 mph
- Weight Load: 275-300 lbs recommended
- Battery: Panasonic cells | 15.4 Amp-hours (Ah) | Recharges in 3-5 hours | 48 V Input AC 100-240V
- Motor: 1000 watt peak power electric mid-drive | 750 watt nominal power | Thumb throttle | Can be pedaled without motor on
- Pedal Assist: Yes
- Materials: Steel, powder coated, resistant to outdoor elements
- Brakes: Disc brakes
- Wheels: Kenda racing slick fat tires 20″ x 4.25 | Can be upgraded with knobby tires
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Packaged weight: 90 lbs
- Accessories: Includes headlight, rear brake light
- Seat: Comfortable wide seat.
- Height: 30″ from ground
- Size: Fits people up to 6’5
- Dimensions: Length 61″ / Seat Width 8.75″ / Seat Height 31″ / Handlebar Width: 21.75″ / Handlebar Height 44.24″
- Colors: Standard: Flat Gray MORE DETAILS • FULL COLOR DPC-14 DISPLAYChoose your power options, see your speed, distance and time. Choose from 5 pre-set levels of motor power or program your own.
– Full color high contrast 3.2 inch IPS matrix screen
– No need to power cycle the display in order to use the USB charging port
– On-screen clock and watt meter
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Panasonic cells
- High Current (30A+) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 2 amp charger
We expect to be able to start delivery of orders as soon as October 1st. Order fulfillment is based on a first-come first-serve basis. The sooner an order comes in, the sooner it will ship. Note that unexpected delays may arise due to problems out of our control. Shipping to the US & Canada locations only. Buyer is responsable for duties and all other shipping related arrangements and expenses.