THE PACK wants YOU to join the future of mobility at World of eMobility (at Expo Greater Amsterdam – Netherlands) and so we are giving away FREE tickets to visit this e-mobility event on 26 and 27 October.
Come mix and mingle with the leaders in the industry, as well as representatives from many Original Equipment Manufacturers. This is a great opportunity to try out light electric vehicles like never before — you can take part in live demonstrations, attend lectures and workshops, and help create the transport of tomorrow.
Yes please! Where are the tickets?
- Step 1: Go to www.worldofemobility.com
- Step 2: Go to “Buy tickets” or “Koop kaarten”
- Step 3: Fill in your details (you can select your language) and enter this code HQAMZVTQF in the promotional code field
- Step 4: You’ll receive the tickets on email. You can print them or show it on your mobile device at the entrance of our event.
- Step 5: Sharing is caring. Invite all your friends, family and colleagues! You can use the promotional code HQAMZVTQF as much as you like. We are in a generous mood today :))
LAND OF THE BRAVE / THE PACK Village
At LAND OF THE BRAVE & THE PACK Village, a part of World of eMobility (WOE), visitors and the press can get up-to-date information about the latest electric motorcycle trends. Various electric motorbike manufacturers will be displaying their newest models here. Visitors can even take these light electric vehicles to the indoor or outdoor track for testing, guided by Irina Opariuc.
Gert-Jan Rongen from multi-brand electric motorshop Electric Motorbikes and brand ambassador WOE, will also be in attendance with his brands: Zero Motorcycles, UBCO, RGNT Motorcycles and Pursang Motorcycles.
The Indian pavilion, coordinated by Marutee Design & Engineering, allows you to interact with top Indian electric vehicle manufacturers and their staff. Get an up-close look at the newest EV models and advanced technologies. Acquire knowledge about charging infrastructure advancements and smart transport solutions in India. Understand the aspirations and future plans of Indian producers in the eMobility sector. Connect with professionals, experts, and devotees from this eMobility industry.
You don’t want to miss out on all the new technologies and the possibility to get close with industry leaders and companies. Do you? What can you expect otherwise?
- Electric motorbikes and mopeds
- E-bikes, E-MTB’s and workshops
- Cars, trucks and charging
- Transport & logistics
- Smart City Solutions
- Last mile solutions
- Heavy machinery
Discover the full program at the website of World of Mobility. See you on October 26 & 27 at the Expo Greater Amsterdam for an unforgettable experience. Dare to be different and the future is yours!