THE PACK “Electric Motorcycle News” is a platform for the global LEV industry and its customers. The electric transition is a fact, governments and countries are preparing the new mobility. This is no longer a hype, but reality. People are looking for clear information and THE PACK publishes this objective information that is accessible to everyone. And this for more than 7 years. The website now contains +/- 1250 blog posts and has more than 350 brands of electric motorcycle and moped manufacturers in a handy overview with search function.
Guy Salens: “That’s why I don’t consider THE PACK as a traditional (motorcycle) magazine. THE PACK has spent the past 7 years building a community of electric motorcycle manufacturers, brands, start-ups and consumers interested in this new Light Electric Vehicles (LEV) industry.”
Marketing for electric motorcycle manufacturers
Many brands are already convinced that the transition to electric mobility is taking place right now. THE PACK has made a small contribution to this global transition thanks to its information about electric motorcycles, mopeds and some other light electric vehicles. Today THE PACK is one of the few information websites specializing in the sector of electric mobility on two or three wheels.
Guy Salens: “THE PACK presents content marketing opportunities for electric motorcycle manufacturers and other B2B suppliers: sponsored press releases, branded content, test reviews and social media posts. The added value is our network and its followers. THE PACK has become a new marketing channel for their target audience. Now and in the future.”
Statistics (situation 27/01/2024)
- Facebook THE PACK: 13K followers
- Instagram THE PACK: 34.2K followers
- LinkedIn personal account Guy Salens: 10K followers
- LinkedIn personal account Guy Salens: 5.5K connections (automotive related)
- Newsletter LinkedIn: 4.3K subscribers
- LinkedIn THE PACK: 3.2K followers
- Website THE PACK: 15 à 20K unique visitors/month
- Website THE PACK: 25 à 30K page views/month
THE PACK Brand Ambassador’s Program
Our Ambassadorship Program offers an opportunity for motorbike/moped brands to increase their public visibility. In order to participate in the program, we ask you to provide us with a motorbike model that has been homologated for the European market, as well as its official license plate and insurance. To comply with legal and administrative road regulations in the Benelux, we’ll also prepare a pro forma renting/hiring agreement between both parties.
Are you an electric motorbike or moped manufacturer who wants to test the market reaction to your new model? Would you like to build up your brand image? Or a special promotion? THE PACK has the perfect solution for you! We only allow 1 brand/month, so you have full exposure during that period.
So what does THE PACK have to offer for this month-long program? Full package deal:
- 1 article at THE PACK
- 1 test review at THE PACK
- Every article/test review shared at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- 1 month full screen image at THE PACK’s homepage
- Photography included
- 1 video
- 1 info/test ride event in Belgium (near Antwerp)
- Communication for this event will be published at THE PACK (+ social media)
- Visibility on the road and extra social media (“Motorguy” Guy Salens will use your motorbike for private use for 1 month)
Price: € 4,950
Interested in a full campaign in the future at THE PACK? Or a test review? Let’s talk: Contact Guy: