Zero Motorcycles EMEA is looking for a UK/BNLX Regional Marketing Specialist to implement marketing campaigns in accordance with the central EMEA marketing plans. In this role, your responsibilities will include planning Dealer and Distributor needs, campaign implementation, controlling POS brand presence and working with the sales teams to ensure that the marketing activities are accurate and supportive to reach sales objectives.
To be successful, you should network with national dealers, staff and suppliers. You should also recognize the needs of consumers in different geographic areas and adjust the marketing campaign accordingly.
The Regional Marketing Specialist should lead and assist with locally relevant strategies, programs and tactics to drive growth within their assigned regions. The role operates as part of the EMEA marketing team in the Netherlands and works in close collaboration with the Country Manager and national PR teams to develop, execute and maximize the effectiveness of sales-driving local marketing initiatives.
Regional Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and execute local field marketing initiatives and events in close coordination with EMEA marketing and local PR agencies
- Partner with third party agencies to execute events, sponsorships or other locally identified activities
- Keep a keen eye open for maintaining a premium presentation of the brand: logos use, signage, and other Point of Sale materials
- Stay informed of local competitor actions and assist with the development of marketing plans to counter competition in partnership with the national marketing and PR teams
- Assist with developing marketing plans in collaboration with the Country Manager to address under-performing dealers
- Work closely with the national PR team to identify media opportunities
- Liaise with the central EMEA Marketing Department on regional creative requests
- Regularly report status of plan and areas of opportunities to key stakeholders throughout the company to continue to improve and develop the brand at the local level
- Assist the EMEA Marketing Director to develop creative strategies and efficient budgeting.
- Recommend strategies to implement in regional marketing plans.
- Evaluate productivity and marketing strategies’ return on investment (ROI).
Regional Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent English language skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in marketing or related field. Retail experience strongly encouraged
- A motorcycle driver’s license would be a significant plus.
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- Events Management experience a plus
The roles report to the EMEA Marketing Director and are part of the EMEA marketing team based in Noord-Scharwoude (Alkmaar) NL. Travel between the EMEA offices, dealerships and regional offices should be expected to be up to 50% of the time during certain parts of the year. Please consider this before applying.