Arctic Leopard recently released a video showcasing their newest electric offroad models, including the Enduro E.XE 880. As listed on their website, the model year 2024 specifications are as follows:
- Length: 2170 mm
- Width: 825 mm
- Height: 1320 mm
- Wheelbase: 1480 mm
- Seat height: 95 0mm
- Ground clearance: 350 mm
- Weight: 105 kg
- Odometer: TFT
- Light, Horn: LED Headlight, Horn
- Front Wheel: 80/100-21 (Giant 7050)
- Rear Wheel: 120/90-18 (Giant 7050)
- Front Caliper: 270 mm/ J.Juan 2 piston calipers
- Rear Caliper: 240 mm/ J.Juan Sigle piston caliper
- Handlebar: 22-28 Fatbar 7075 Custom
- Tyre: Maxxis
- Triple Clamp: Custom Forward and Reverse Locking CNC Al-Alloy
- Front Shock Absorber: 48 mm, Stroke 300 mm, Upside Down
- Rear Shock Absorber: Stroke 300 mm, Compression, Rebound, Preload Adjustable
- Top Speed: 125 Km
- Drive : RK 520 Chain 13:49
- Torque on Wheel: 880 Nm
- Maximum Power: 37 kw（51hp）
- Motor Efficiency: 96%
- Power Mode: Competition, Sport, Daily
- Electronic Brake: Linear e-brake
- Brake Regen: Multi-gear adjustable
- Clutch: Optional electronic clutch
- Reversing: Yes
- Battery: 105V57Ah Standard, 90V75Ah Optional
- Charger: 4 kw（1.5h）
- Warranty: 12 Months
Electric Motortrial E-AT
We recently saw some images from their latest electric motortrial model posted on their Instagram account. Instead of the trellis frame depicted on their website, this version had an aluminium frame.
DAKAR RALLY 2024
Arctic Leopard’s European website recently posted that they will be taking part in the 2024 Dakar Rally with three electric motorbikes. There is no additional information available right now, but it seems this team is determined to become a significant player in the offroad scene. We’ll keep you updated.
About Arctic Leopard (source: website)
Arctic Leopard Electric Technology (China) is a manufacturer of high-performance, electric off-road motorcycles. They prioritize user experience and are focused on delivering high performance, extended battery life, lightweight structures, and improved maneuverability.
Arctic Leopard Electric Technology is China’s first high-performance electric off-road motorcycle company, promoting the brand tenets of technology, superiority, escapade, sport and autonomy. Simultaneously, they are engaged in research and development, design, manufacture and sales of off-road motorcycle batteries, engines, controller systems and electric off-road motorcycle clutches.
To stay ahead in market competition, Arctic Leopard Electric Technology launches two to three new models annually. Their current products are marketed mainly in North America and Europe.