These guys from EMGo Technology (located in Odessa, Ukraine) contacted us and asked if we knew about GEON “ScrAmper” electric motorcycle? At THE PACK, we are always curious about new developments and new companies, so let’s find out some more.
On their website (in a language that I don’t speak) EMGo presents 3 light electric vehicles: a scrambler based electric motorcycle, an electric scooter and a tough looking e-scooter that you also can even use off road.
All these vehicles are developed for and branded with Geon trademark as Scramper, Razzo and Flywheel accordingly.
EMGo is actually an engineering company focused on the development of innovative solutions in the field of electric transport, energy storage and green technologies. With their own technological park, R&D center, workshop and assembly production, EMGo develops and manufactures lithium-based energy storage devices and prototypes electric two wheeled transport.
But we were amazed at the wide range of “green technology” they can offer to the world:
- Design, development and production of electric vehicles (batteries, electrical systems, chargers)
- Research projects in the field of renewable energy. Close technological interaction with suppliers around the world, exchange of experience, knowledge and specialists.
- Geon Motors is building the first in Ukraine certified center for the development and production of “green products” based on European standards.
- EMGo Technology uses advanced batteries in research and development to ensure maximum capacity and safety for the user.
- Batteries no longer suitable for use in electric vehicles can be serviced by EMGo Technology and reused in energy storage and storage systems.
- Explore technologies and international experience in recycling used lithium batteries – to recover the main rare earth metals and re-manufacture batteries.
The GEON ScrAmper
ScrAmper has an integrated power unit, BLDC-motor and a 4-speed gearbox. The gearbox works in a similar way to a petrol one. With the 4-gearbox installed, the electric motor achieves a peak output of 16.5 kW (+/- 21.5 HP) at 7000 rpm. This allows the electric motorcycle to accelerate to 120 km/h. The battery is designed and assembled by EMGo. The motorcycle battery can be used as a backup battery for other devices even after the motorcycle is turned off.
• 50% – 50 min
• 80% – 90 min
• 100% – 120 min
• 1st gear – 45 km/h
• 2nd gear – 45-80 km/h
• 3rd gear – 80-104 km/h
• 4th gear – 104-122 km/h
• 45 km/h ~ 210 km
• 65 km/h ~ 158-170 km
• 85 km/h ~ 135-145 km
• 123 km/h ~ 95-105 km
Li Ion, LG21700, 88.2 V 100 Ah
Inverted telescopic fork
Steel swingarm, monoshock
up to 150 km (at a speed of 95 km/h)
BLDC is a motor with peak power up to 16.5 kW at 7000 RPM. 4-speed gearbox that works like a petrol version
Front, disc, 270 mm
2-piston caliper, rear, disc, 220 mm, single-piston caliper
Electromagnetic motor braking configurable parameter
Wheels and tires
The motorcycle is equipped with reinforced rims, spokes and hubs.
Formula 17/17 with 50/50 tires for off-road and off-road capability
Tires 110/90 – 17 / 130/80 – 17