Lightweight, rugged and exceptionally powerful – this fast, fun bike is perfect for both beginners and experienced riders, teens and adults.
- Specially hardened Brake discs: for responsive braking and long disc life
- Advanced KUberg electronics: bring massive power and unlimited upgrades and add-ons for the ultimate riding experience
- 22 Ah battery pack: For fast acceleration and up to an hour of riding at full speed
- Long travel suspension: perfect for jumps and tough terrain
- Sleek design: because riding is as much about performance as it is about looking good
- Made in the EU: so you know the manufacturing is top quality
Constructed using state-of-the-art KUBERG components, the Freerider lives up to everything our brand stands for – top quality durability, dependability and fun!
Hardened SBT 35 HRC 203 mm brake discs won’t heat up the way regular brake discs do, for longer disc life.
The 48V motor delivers 8kW of power for a max speed of 34 mph (55 km/h).
Manitou Dorado Expert 180 mm forks with air pumps withstand the toughest terrain and hardest jumps.
A handlebar height of 41″ (104 cm) offers optimal ergonomics to greater maneuverability.
Dongle ready to communicate wirelessly with our mobile app to control and monitor functions, track and share rides, and monitor the battery level.
The 22 Ah48V battery pack allows for 1 hour of riding at top speed, with a charge time of 2.5 hours.
The rugged double cradle, powder-coated steel tube frame will handle whatever you throw at it.
Double cradle, powder-coated steel tube frame
The seat height of 34.5″ (86 cm) creates a perfectly balanced center of gravity for agile riding.
LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION
DNM Burner RB-RCP shock absorbers make for a smooth ride, whether climbing steep hills or hurdling over rocks.
At 79 lbs. (36 kg), the Freerider is one of the most versatile electric bikes ever designed.
WHEELS & TIRES
20” x 2.5” Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires on a 48.5″ (123 cm) wheelbase will take you wherever you want to go, no matter how rough.
Source & media: Kuberg