The Miku Max is an electric scooter from the famous Chinese e-scooter producer Sunra. The company sells scooters in 70 countries and has a production capacity of 4 million electric scooters per year. Today, Miku Max is now available on the Russian market.
MIKU is an electric powered scooter, not a toy
The scooter has a high quality 800 watt Bosch motor and a 20 Ah detachable Lithium battery for a range of 60 km. The “floating” C-shape design body frame is very different from other classic scooters and can carry 1 person (75 kg). MIKU can be customised in various colour combinations and is more than your daily riding.
MIKU is an expression of your personality
- Motor Power: 800W BOSCH Motor
- Motor Voltage: 60 V
- Controller: 12 mosfets
- Max Speed: 45 (km/h)
- Battery Types: Lithium Battery
- Battery capacity: 60 V 20 AH
- Max Range: 60 kms / 1 person (70 kg)
- Battery charging time: 4 Hours
- Battery life: 1000 charging cycles
- Climbing capacity: 21 %(1 person,70 kg)
- Meter Type: Digital
- Brakes(Front/Rear): Disc/Disc
- Shock Absorber(Front/Rear): Hydraulic / Hydraulic
- Tire Size(Front/Rear): 3.0-10′ Tubeless Tyre
- Product Dimensions: 1660 × 320 × 1210 mm
- Wheelbase: 1210 mm
- Max Loading capacity: 1 person (75 kg)
- Frame Type: Steel
- Net Weight: 70 kg (Without battery)
- Battery Weight: 9 kg
- Pedals: No
- Rear Box: No
- Options: Cruise control + USB
Founded in 2007, Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co.,Ltd. (World-famous brand SUNRA) is a large-scale civilian-run joint-stock listed company specializing in the R&D, production and distribution of electric vehicles, key spare parts and components.
Nowadays, SUNRA has become a leader in Chinese Electric Vehicle Industry, owning 6 major production bases in Wuxi Headquarters, Tianjin, Dongguan, Xiangyang, Henan and Xuzhou in China.
Having a total of more than 5,000 employees including 500 engineers, total asset of RMB 1.3 billion, and annual production capacity of 4 million electric vehicles of various models (electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorcycles, electric tricycles & electric cars).