STRiX, built for military use, has proven its ability to conquer difficult tough terrain and all various weather conditions. It met the approval of NATO forces and the US Navy after they tested it extensively. Incorporating military-grade components and specialized driving modes, STRiX has set a standard for premium quality and cutting-edge performance. Estonia’s military and MOD personnel were amazed at how impressive STRiX was with its groundbreaking features and superior performance.
Sašo Emin, the CEO of STRiX eMotors (Slovenia), had a powerful vision about hard enduro motorbikes. Now, his team is enthousiast to show everyone the result of that vision: “STRiX”. Join them in their electrifying video as they tell the story of how they took STRiX from concept to reality. Feel the thrill and innovation of STRiX, and realize why it’s a game-changer.
The STRiX hard enduro motorcycle was made possible by the collaboration between STRiX eMotors and RTC Ltd., an engineering hub with over two decades of experience in customizing vehicles and specializing in hybrid and electric drive technology. The modular battery developed by RTC Ltd. powers the impressive STRiX hard enduro electric motorcycle.
It’s time to take your adventures to new heights.Sašo Emin, CEO & Rider
This exchangeable battery pack provides up to 6.3 kWh of juice, it can support hard-enduro riding for up to 80 minutes. Need more? Plug it into a CCS charger and it will be ready in just ten minutes! Its next-generation proprietary powertrain surpasses combustion versions in every way, giving you raw power combined with peace and quiet. Reach your goals without leaving any thermal or noise footprints – with this device, you will be able to concentrate fully on the track.
Sašo Emin, CEO: “Developed for riders by riders. At STRiX, we know that the best way to create an exceptional product is to work with exceptional people. Our team of experts is made up of passionate riders who understand what it takes to create the ultimate riding experience.”
STRiX’s first prototype tested by Tjaša Fifer, Master of Extreme Enduro
Tjaša Fifer, the top Slovenian rider in extreme enduro, tested the STRiX’s initial model. Although she was initially doubtful of electric motorbikes, her comprehensive review left her astounded. She was impressed with the bike’s extraordinary handling, weightlessness, and effortless acceleration. Her high praise from a respected extreme enduro authority bolsters this military-grade motorbike’s glorious standing.
Discover why this exceptional electric hard-enduro bike is the future of (your) off-road excitement.
- Highly tensile CrMo chassis: A perfect solution for the off-road application due to its highly tensile and not brittle frame.
- Proprietary electric motor: Low maintenance is guaranteed by a proprietary electric motor with an internal rotor since no parts are exposed to environmental debris.
- Powerful powertrain: Extreme powertrain power derives from a compact motor with 70 kW peak power. Max 8000 rpm enables lower gear shift and smaller inertial masses of rotating parts resulting in a more direct response of the bike.
- Waterproof design: A waterproof battery pack and electric powertrain allow you to cross high waters.
- Easy maneuverability: Both hand brakes without clutch for improved cornering. With combination of rear handbrake and efficient throttle you get optimal performance on every terrain.
- Exchangeable battery: Battery pack with 6,3 kWh capacity is designed to be exchangeable, which enables even longer range with a battery change.
- Unlimited range: With a 6,3 kWh exchangeable battery capacity, you can enjoy riding without limits. 10-min fast battery charging with CCS automotive standard station is possible both with inserted and discharged battery.
- STRiX riding modes: Customizable driving style can be tuned in seconds through various, pre-programmed driving modes using the smart dashboard and STRiX App.
Full price: 19.800,00 €
(VAT and other fees NOT included)
Pre-orders are possible
Keep informed about STRiX test rides and pre-orders, visit STRiX: