Source: website E-Racer Motorcycles, Italy | The E-Racer team is pleased to announce that from today, exclusively at their Italian workshop in Bologna, they are available to build their RUGGED special based on Zero FX and FXS. The E-Racer RUGGED is a special bodywork for the Zero FXS model. The only way to have an E-Racer RUGGED is to transform a Zero FXS model in our workshop in Italy. The work includes: personalized project, building and assembly.
The RUGGED supports the triple frontal Poliessoidal headlight by Highsider with the 360° lighting system. Composed of 12 additional eagle eye LED lights, this equipment will let you know where to put your feet and see everything around you during the night sessions.
The auxiliary frame in aluminum or composite fiber of the RUGGED encloses 5 rings, so you can hoist the bike easily, either on a pickup, on a boat or perhaps to recover it from a cliff.
Thanks to our partner Umbria Kinetics, we have installed a regressive suspension system designed to be adapted to all Zero models. This product will provide you with unimaginable driving comfort and response.
Finally, the LineX military coating will make you forget any fear about the possibility of scratching or damaging the bodywork.
- MOTOR: Z-Force® brushless electro magnetic motor
- INPUT: Standard 110 V or 220 V
- 3 MAPPINGS: Eco – Urban – Custom
- TRANSMISSION: Clutchless direct drive
- FINAL DRIVE: 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
- BATTERY: 7.2 kWh
- REGENERATIVE BRAKE
- WEIGHT: 298 Lbs – 136 Kg
- FRAME: Aircraft-grade, aluminum-squarestock members make up the welded frame assembly with gussets in high-stress areas
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- REAR SUSPENSION: Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping. AirTender technology
- WHEELS: front 120/70-17 – Rear 140/70 x 17
- BRAKES: front Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc – Rear Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- BODY: Kevlar and carbon fiber, 3d printed nylon, Eco leather and Alcantara® Seat with tailored seams
- MAX POWER: 46 hp (34 kW) @ 4,300 rpm
- MAX TORQUE: 78 ft-lb (106 Nm)
- MAX RPM: 4,300 rpm
- MAX SPEED: 85 mph (137 km/h)
- CHARGING TIME: 9.7 hours (100% charged) / 9.2 hours (95% charged) – With max accessory chargers: 1.8 hours (100% charged) / 1.3 hours (95% charged)
- RANGE City: 100 miles (161 km) – Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h): 40 miles (64 km)
The E-Racer Motorcycles team, now partner with Italjet Motor Company, is available to develop innovative Italian design projects in the world of motorcycles.
Aldo De Giovanni: “After years of working behind the scenes I decided to put myself in first person founding E-Racer Motorcycles, that is not a common company, but rather an outsourced design consultant team capable of interfacing with individuals and businesses to display and implement innovative motorcycles. My main focus is to look beyond the present and leave the emotions to the task of shaping the forms and to imagine the functions. This is why in my projects I try to combine the manual skills of drawing and modeling with the technology of rendering, 3d printing and robotics work.”
Italjet was founded in 1959 by the passion of its founder, Leopoldo Tartarini, motorcycle rider with a great palmares and the desire to create vehicles with personal flair and innovative, characterized by attention to detail and mechanical sophistication.
Creativity and innovation, design and technology: a mixture always in Italjet DNA that made every unforgettable and highly innovative model. A known example of the Pack 2, one of the most emblematic models of the history of Italjet and chosen by Moma “, the prestigious Museum of Modern Art in New York, to become part of its permanent collection. And again, the scooter Formula 50 L.C.s chosen for the exhibition “The Art of the Motorcycle” in the Guggenheim Museum in New York.
More info: http://www.e-racer.it/
All pictures copyright E-Racer Motorcycles