It is THE PACK’s mission to promote the utilization of LEVs in everyday life. Guy Salens, founder of THE PACK states: “We built a website for people to get access to the latest news about LEVs and their industry. Furthermore, we want to find new ways to introduce electric motorbikes and mopeds to the public. We are planning an event for October known as THE PACK Village at World of eMobility in the Netherlands, and there is a request by Motominds for us to develop an Electric Innovation Hub at their exhibition in Belgium next year.”
May of 2023 marked the debut of Motominds – a special event designed ‘for and by motorcyclists’ in Belgium – at Kortrijk Xpo. It’s a unique experience that blends motorbikes, spectacle, and motorcycle lifestyle for all riders, wannabe riders, culture lovers, and non-riders alike. Guests were able to purchase a ticket that included limitless test rides which could be reserved through Motominds’ website.
Edition 2024 – Electric Innovation Hub?
THE PACK “Electric Motorcycle News” is in the process of exploring the prospects of creating an Electric Village | Innovation Hub at Motominds 2024. This ‘hub’ would be devoted to all electric motorcycle and moped brands. With e-mobility being a popular topic lately, Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) may be a way to make transportation more sustainable. Plus, there’s a new group of people who are searching for new ways to get around.
Facts & Figures 2023
- 4.827 visitors in 2023
- 2000 test rides in 2 days
- 2023: 3,601m² indoor > 2024: 7,650m²
- 10.000m² outdoor
- Cross media campaign reached +500.000 motorcyclists
Included in all visitor’s tickets:
- Test rides with small group of 10 motorcycles – departures every 5 minutes
- Accompanied by 2 road captains
- 30 minutes on public roads – several varied routes
- Safe ride on rural roads around Kortrijk Xpo
- Unlimited test rides
- Can be booked in advance via the website & on site
- Central registration system provided by Motominds
- Ticket is also valid for Ink-Town: +120 international tattoo artists!
What can you expect at Motominds in 2024?
- Spectacular side programs with even more indoor, outdoor & off-road spectacle.
- An even more extensive range of clothing, accessories & motorcycle brands!
- Electric Innovation pavilion
- Exhibition plan: indoor area will be doubled to 7,650 m²
- Adjusted opening hours: 10 am to 6.30 pm
- Workshops for future motorcyclists
- Riders with a story to tell
- Biker’s Bar – food and drinks
- Live music
- Barbers shop
- Motormeiden Girls Ride Out
- Games, actions and prices to win
- Live broadcast StuBru
- Cooperation with ‘Vlastreffen’ Ride Out
- Initiations + exam course
- Offroad obstacle course MX for kids
- Inspiring sessions
If you are an electric motorbike or moped manufacturer, would you be interested to join THE PACK in its Electric Innovation Hub at Motominds 2024 (Kortrijk Xpo – Belgium)? If you want to receive more info about this cooperation with THE PACK and Motominds, please contact Guy Salens at email@example.com
All pictures ©Motominds